Have you wondered how NIS reporter gene imaging can be integrated into your research? How have other researchers exploited the high resolution 3-D imaging capabilities of NIS and SPECT/PET/CT imaging in small and large animal models? Please click on the flyers below to see how NIS has and can be used in various fields.
- NIS Reporter Gene Properties
- NIS and other Nuclear Reporter Genes
- NIS in Regenerative Medicine
- NIS in Gene and Cell Therapy
- NIS tracking of Oncolytic Viruses and Tumor Therapy
- Transgenic NIS Reporter Rodents
Please contact us if you would like to discuss how to incorporate NIS into your research and how it helps to reduce animal usage. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 507-218-2559. We would love to hear from you!