- 20 ug (DNA1032) $ 660
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-dsRed
- Description: pHR' SIN-SFFV-dsRed plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent, and other animal cells.
- Transgene: Red fluorescent protein (dsRed)
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding red fluorescent protein in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: LV-dsRed transduced (red) or control (grey) cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and analyzed by flow cytometry.