- 20 ug (DNA1023) $ 660
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-eGFP
- Description: pHR' SIN-SFFV-eGFP plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent, and other animal cells.
- Transgene: Enhanced green fluorescent protein (eGFP)
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding enhanced GFP in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: LV-eGFP transduced (green) or control (grey) cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and analyzed by flow cytometry.