- 20 ug (DNA1040) $ 1,150
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-eGFP-P2A-human NIS
- Description: pHR' SIN-SFFV-eGFP-P2A-hNIS plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent, and other animal cells,
- Transgenes: Enhanced green fluorescent protein (eGFP) and human sodium iodide symporter (hNIS)
- Linker: Self-cleavage peptide P2A
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding enhanced GFP and human NIS in a triple transfection protocol.
Flow cytometry: LV-eGFP-hNIS transduced (green) or control (grey) cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and analyzed by flow cytometry.
Uptake Assay: NIS mediated 125I uptake of LV-eGFP-hNIS transduced cells was assayed in the presence or absence of KClO4, a competitive inhibitor of iodine uptake.