- 20 ug (DNA1046) $ 660
- Name of plasmid: pLV-SFFV-iRFP-P2A-Puro
- Description: pHR' SIN-SFFV-iRFP-P2A-Puro plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: SFFV spleen focus forming virus promoter for high constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types. Unlike the CMV promoter, SFFV works very well in human, rodent, and other animal cells.
- Transgenes: Near-infrared fluorescent protein (iRFP; excitation: 690nm, emission: 713nm) and puromycin resistance (Puro)
- Linker: Self-cleavage peptide P2A
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding the near-infrared fluorescent protein and puromycin resistance in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: LV-iRFP-Puro transduced (red) or control (grey) cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and analyzed by flow cytometry.