- 20 ug (DNA1060) $ 1,150
- Name of plasmid: pLV-EF1a-human NIS-P2A-Puro
- Description: pHR' SIN-EF1a-hNIS-P2A-Puro plasmid DNA
- Amount of DNA: 20 ug
- Promoter: Elongation factor-1 alpha (EF1a) promoter for constitutive gene expression in numerous cell types, particularly in cells where other promoters are silenced.
- Transgenes: Human sodium iodide symporter (hNIS) and puromycin resistance (Puro)
- Linker: Self-cleavage peptide P2A
- Proposed Use: For generation of lentiviral vector stocks encoding human NIS and puromycin resistance in a triple transfection protocol.
Transgene Validation: HelaH1 cells were transduced with LV-EF1a-hNIS-P2A-Puro and selected with puromycin. NIS mediated 125I uptake was assayed in the presence or absence of KClO4, a competitive inhibitor of iodine uptake.